Rhinoplasty is also known as Nose Reshaping Surgery
- Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular facial cosmetic surgery in India
- With Rhinoplasty nose shape and size can be changed to match your face. As nose is center of face Rhinoplasty enhances overall look of the face drastically.
Who is a candidate for nose surgery ?
A good candidate for nose-reshaping cosmetic surgery may:
- Have a nose that he or she feels is too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
- Have a bump on the bridge of the nose
- Have a wide nose
- Have a nasal tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
- Have a bulbous nose tip
- Have nostrils that are excessively flared or pinched
- Have a nose that is crooked or off-center
- Have been injured so that the nose is asymmetrical
- Have problems breathing due to irregularities with internal nose structure (i.e. a deviated septum or related problems)
Intended Result of Rhinoplasty
- A more attractive nasal shape in better proportion to other facial features.
- Sometimes to have best result Rhinoplasty is often combined with Chin Implant
- The cosmetic procedure is done on day care basis under General Anesthesia
- Frequently used for larger noses, nose reshaping surgery involves one external incision across the Columella ( strut between the nostrils ) also called open Rhinoplasty.
- The surgeon then reshapes bones, cartilage, and soft tissues inside the nose to achieve an improved nasal shape.
- If only the nasal tip is abnormal, it may be corrected with a less extensive Rhinoplasty procedure.
- Large nostrils may be reduced through tiny incisions at the outer base of the nostrils.
Recuperation and Healing after Rhinoplasty
- The patient goes home with an external cast or splint in place.
- The nose may be packed with surgical gauze for 24 to 48 hours.
- The cast or splint is usually removed after one week.
- Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.
- Majority of swelling and bruising subsides progressively over two to four weeks.
- External sutures (if any) are removed in four to six days. Internal sutures of Rhinoplasty dissolve.
- Semi-final result is evident in 3 months & Final result of Rhinoplasty is evident in 12 to 14 months, which is the time necessary for complete tissue softening.
Why ADORN is a best Rhinoplasty clinic in Gujarat ?
- ADORN is first dedicated cosmetic clinic in Gujarat.
- ADORN has delivered finest results of Rhinoplasty to Clientele not only from Gujarat like Rajkot Surat Baroda Mehsana but also from various cities of India like Mumbai Delhi Jaipur Bagluru Indore and from countries like UK USA Australia Kenya Dubai.
* Terms & conditions apply.
BEFORE & AFTER
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT