Liposuction is a very common, popular procedure, designed for the permanent removal of subcutaneous fat tissue from “areas that do not respond to diet and exercise , weight loss programme”.
- These areas include the hips ( Saddle Bags), thighs ,abdomen (tummy& Love Handle Liposuction ), knees, ankles, arms ( Bingo Arm Liposuction), face, and neck ( Double Chin Liposuction ), chest ( Gymecomastia Correction).
- It is also done for body sculpting – Six pack abs ( Abdominal Etching ) , Calf shaping
- Have localized collections of excess subcutaneous fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Want to change the contours of their bodies.
- Are near their ideal weight and desire permanent contour changes.
- Wants weight loss / Reduction of fat from particular areas
- Desire permanent improvement in contour abnormalities caused by excess fat.
- An enhanced body contour is recognizable almost immediately, and will continue to improve as swelling subsides.
- Results are permanent, but if you were to gain a large amount of weight you might experience rippling of the skin in the treated areas (depending on your skin’s elasticity).
- Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity but some weight loss will be there
- If weight gain occurs following liposuction, some fat might get deposited in areas that have been treated.Same way if one loses some weight after fat removal , the final result of liposuction improves.
- Liposuction is a day care procedure but it might need admission in some cases.
- General Anesthesia is usually used for safety and comfort.
- The plastic surgeon makes small incisions (less than ¼ inch long) in the areas to be treated, and a Micro Canula (3.0 millimeters in diameter) is inserted into the incision with the Other end attached to a suction machine
- The liposuction procedure may take an hour or more, depending on how many areas are involved and bulk of fat deposits in the treated area
- To maintain a margin of safety, there is a limit on how much fat tissue can be removed during liposuction at one time.
- The same day after liposuction surgery you should be up and walking around
- The patient usually goes home with a compression garment covering the treated areas. Compression is advised for about a month, since it helps reduce swelling and helps you achieve the final result more quickly.
- You will be ready to return to office work in three to five days and more active employment in ten to fourteen days.
- Bruising and swelling usually subside in two or four weeks. The final result takes shape over two or three months.
- Avoid the sun until all bruising has subsided. A sunscreen should be used routinely; it is easy to get sunburned during recovery because of decreased sensation.
- A variety of factors can affect the outcome: physical condition, genetic makeup, diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol intake, and skin elasticity.
- With more than 100 happy liposuction clients all across the world ADORN is considered the best for liposuction in Gujarat. People travelling to India for Liposuction prefers ADORN for their liposuction due to Reputation of the clinic
- FACIAL LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- DOUBLE CHIN LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- ARM LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- BUFFALO HUMP LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- BACK FAT LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- FEMALE BREAST LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
- TUMMY LIPOSUCTION in Ahmedabad
* Terms & conditions apply.
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Before operation I could not walk properly because of heavy thighs and weight but now I am able to and also there has been spark of energy. I am happy with Treatment satisfaction, Value for money. Doctor is very healpfull .. Cleanliness of hospital abides me . During the treatment I found it much hard to recover but I would say doctor n staff helped it throught. It has been around 2 years but there is no side effects of this operation.
– Ve**i San**i
It very good experience which I taken process. All are good familiar with me at the time of treatment. Even doctor, staff given me good guideline. Onces again I giving thanking to them.
The result of treatment was highly satisfactory. The hospital setup is also very good with friendly staff.
– Verified Patient
Yes…..doctor was friendly & polite……& was explained in detail what I want to know…….fully satisfied.
– So*l S**h
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT